Happily Ever After Starts With….
Your wedding day is going to be an exciting, fast-paced day filled with tons of love and laughter. Whether you are having an extravagantly large wedding or a small intimate wedding, it will be a day you remember forever! Make sure that your happily ever after starts off on the right foot with a couple tips and tricks we have to offer that will help you stay in the moment and enjoy each minute of your day.
- Be Prepared: Seems simple but being prepared is something that needs to be planned for. Make sure to get with you Maid of Honor (MOH), a Bridesmaid, or someone who will be with you the day of your wedding. Make sure that the person has your “prepared toolkit” which should include: stain remover, sewing kit, gum/mints, mirror, safety pins, and a bobby pin. Having these items will be a lifesaver if any hiccups come your way. Remember, you can only be prepared for so much. For the unknown hiccups, I do recommend making sure your wedding planner, wedding party, and some guests have the phone number of someone you have chosen to take care of the bumps in the road. As the Bride and Groom, you don’t need to be bothered with every little thing that needs to be attended too.
- Eat a Meal: Believe it or not, this one is overlooked a lot as a Bride. When everything starts going in the morning and you start getting ready and everyone is congratulating you-eating a meal is extremely important. Don’t assume that you will eat at the meal at the reception. Make sure you have your Maid of Honor or a Bridesmaid have it timed to where you sit and eat before walking down the aisle. You will need to meal for energy to keep going.
- Drink Water: Staying hydrated in extremely important whether your wedding is in winter or in the summer. You will want to make sure you have plenty of water in your system throughout the day, especially if you will be drinking later in the evening.
- Assign Someone to Take Candid Photos: Even if you hire a photographer, assign someone to take photos of all the events happening when you are getting ready when your partner to be is getting ready. It is always fun to then have those photos sent to you the morning after you get married and see what was going on while you were getting ready.
- Breathe: When in doubt of knowing what is going on, when you feel like you might become Bridezilla….breathe. You can’t plan for everything and just make sure to take a step back before reacting.
This site is designed for brides who need a little help & advice.